7/22/2011

Essie - Very Cranberry, Konad S9

Good Morning! 
Today I have for you Essie Very Cranberry, this is a deep pinkish red berry tone with a hint of silver shimmer.
♥♥♥
Buenos Días!
Hoy les traigo Essie Very Cranberry, es un rojo con tono rosado con algunos destellos dorados.

(2 coats/capas)




 Konad S9/ Special polishes black and white

Thank you for watching!
Gracias por mirar!


14 comments:

  1. a really special color!
    Love it!
    And I love the design! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful. I love it! White stamping really looks great over this color. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, what a pretty berry shade! And GREAT job on the cleanup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olé! Qué estampado tan bonito! Y éste te lo pudeo copiar, que tengo la plaquita de Konad ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful color.. and the stamping is sooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que color más bonito!!!!
    Me encanta ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que Bello Carolina me encantaron las flores.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty...Loved it

    Hey have given you some awards at my blog..do check them out :)
    http://beautybrainsbrawns.blogspot.com/2011/07/more-awards-to-my-humble-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute stamping! And the color looks really pretty on you(: Thanks for sharing!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda cor adorei!
    Ótimo final de semana ( com sol por favor)
    Beijos coloridos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I super love this cranberry color! It's one of my favorite fall colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this color. Very shiny. This would be a great color next to red.

    ReplyDelete