7/01/2011

Essence - Caribbean Sea, BM203

Today I’m showing you Caribbean Sea from  Essence Show your Feet, It’s a greenish blue color with frosty/shimmery finish. I applied two coats. 

Caribbean Sea de  Essence Show Your Feet is un azul verdoso  con un acabado un poco metalizado con algo de shimmer. Apliqué dos capas.




Bundle Monster BM203/ Color Club Take Me to Your Chateau


 Thank you for watching!
Gracias por mirar! 

11 comments:

  1. Muito lindo que ficou!!!

    Parabéns!!!


    Bjks brasileiras, karla
    loucuradosesales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uau Carol....
    Esta linda essa cor!
    Amei!!!!
    beijos
    http://www.bellasunhasecia.blogspot.com/
    .......

    Woww Carol ...
    This beautiful color!
    I love it!!!
    kisses
    http://www.bellasunhasecia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it! Blue is my weakness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. que bonito, como siempre

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stamping came out perfect!!!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This color is beautiful . This is just a nice frosty blue :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm not a big fan of blue but when u designed it, i liked it :D

    http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a pretty color! me gusto mucho.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mme gusta todo! Tanto el estampado como el color de base, lindísimo!

    ReplyDelete