Hi guys, today I'm showing you a new brand to me, it's called Cherimoya. I found this at Beauty Joint the prize is $2.99 each, I bought four bottles of these crackles.
The first two I swatched for you were Mercy Me and Sungod, they both are neons and very hard to photograph.
They apply smoothly with no issues, the base color is Sally Hansen White On
♥♥♥
Hola Chicas, Hoy les traigo una marca que es nueva para mi, Cherimoya. Encontré éstos esmaltes en Beauty Joint es precio es $2.99 cada uno , sólo compré cuatro de los crackles.
Los dos primeros que les voy a enseñar son Mercy Me y Sungod, los dos son fluorescentes y muy difíciles de fotografiar.
Se aplican super fácil sin ningún problema, la base es Sally Hansen White On
♥♥♥
Hola Chicas, Hoy les traigo una marca que es nueva para mi, Cherimoya. Encontré éstos esmaltes en Beauty Joint es precio es $2.99 cada uno , sólo compré cuatro de los crackles.
Los dos primeros que les voy a enseñar son Mercy Me y Sungod, los dos son fluorescentes y muy difíciles de fotografiar.
Se aplican super fácil sin ningún problema, la base es Sally Hansen White On
| Mercy Me |
| Sungod |
Right now Beauty Joint is offering a discount to all my readers and they ship Worldwide.
Use the Code: BGCDECAROL and receive 5% off on your purchase.
Thank you for watching!
Gracias por mirar!

These crackle so nicely. I love the wide range of colors that they have. I ordered the black one, Eternity and it should be here soon!
ReplyDeleteI just got some of these, haven't tried them out yet, but they look great! Can't waittt to try them out!
ReplyDeleteneon crackles! yay, that's fun!
ReplyDeletewow! those look really good! must try! :) i love crackles! hugs Carol :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous crackle colors .
ReplyDeletefabulosos... :)
ReplyDeleteHow nice does it crack! Well done. I'll have to try and get my hands on some
ReplyDeleteNeon crackle!!! That's awesome!
ReplyDeleteThey are great!!
ReplyDeleteAnd the colors are amazing!
i love those colors
ReplyDeleteNo es lo mio pero curiosamente me recuerda un paquete de M&M
ReplyDeletevery pretty shades!!!
ReplyDeleteVaya colores! Apagas la luz y se ven? :-)
ReplyDeleteI think I got off of the crackle bus a while back BUUUUT, I like how you showed these on alternate fingers... I like the look of it :)
ReplyDelete