Today I have for you American Apparel L'Esprit. It's a pastel lavender/periwinkle cream.This is one of my favorite nail polishes, I just love AA's colors, they apply like butter on the nail.
(2coats)
Bundle Monster BM63 / Color Club Fashion Addict
Thank you for watching!

OMG! That my fav nail polish colour! Can you tell me or anyone where can I grab this polish in europe? Very well done ;)
ReplyDeletethakitty.blogspot.com
How pretty
ReplyDeleteque bellas uñas, precioso el tono del esmalte y el diseño =)
ReplyDeleteQue Lindo el diseño
ReplyDeleteA cute polish!!
ReplyDeleteI love it!
We don't really see the stamping, too bad )=
I love the stamping . Great color choices .
ReplyDeleteOoo.. I like that color!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colour!! I can't wait for AA to re-release their polishes. They recalled them I think because of their bottles breaking easily :(
ReplyDeletePlease check me out :) at ykhearts.blogspot.com
Me gusta mucho! Es diferente a los colores que normalmente uso y me gustaría probarlo. Dónde se puede conseguir? En tiendas de AA?
ReplyDeletewww.comiendoenla.com
Ese tono de azul es precioso. Nunca he probado ningún esmalte de esta marca, creo que por aquí no se consiguen.
ReplyDeletegorgeous color!! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shade... I am starting to really enjoy pastel colours! The subtle stamp adds that little extra touch. Lovely! Breezy and fresh :)
ReplyDelete