7/05/2011

Amarillo, Azul y Rojo. (Yellow, Red and Blue)

Hoy los Venezolanos estamos celebrando el Bicentenario de nuestra Independecia, por eso decidí hacer una manicure con los colores de nuestra Hermosa Bandera.


Today in Venezuela we celebrate our  Independence Day. That is why today I'm using our flag colors in this manicure. 
OPI Red My Foryune Cookie
OPI Dating a Royal
Sally Hansen Yellow Mellow
Bundle Monster BM14


Thank you for watching!
Gracias por mirar!


40 comments:

  1. Great mani Carol!!! OMG It's stunning! I love the little stars on it as well. Awesome patriotic mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! so Pretty! i really need to break down and try water marbling again, you did an outstanding job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks awesome, you did a GREAT job and i love the stars!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Preciosas!!!a mi las marble no me salen :( tendré que seguir practicando... las estrellas son pegatinas???o están hechas con una placa de estampación?? tengo una pequeña obsesión con las estrellitas en las uñas jajajaja
    besos :)
    http://cajondesordenado.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks insanely awesome! I wish I was patient enough to try water marbleing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hermosísima, me encantó como te lo he dicho, no soy fan del nail art pero me atrevería a usar uno como ese.

    Simplemente espectacular. Caro!

    Besos XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Carolina! You have NAILED this! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deveras esta hermosísima!
    Felicitaciones por el Bicentenario de la Independecia de tu lindo País...
    Saludos desde Brasil!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty! I love it! this is so neat and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in LOVE!!! I would never take this off!!! It's too awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Espectacular! muy genial de verdad ojala yo supiera hacer eso para poder aplicarlo! =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! It reminds me the super bouncy balls I would get from the gumball machine when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
  14. very beautiful, is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Feliz Dia de la Independencia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hermoso!!! Puedo usar los mismos colores para la independiencia de Colombia!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Preciosa manicura y...
    ¡Feliz Día de la Independencia!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great looking marble!And hey your country's flag has the same colors as mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow!!!

    I'm sure that was time consuming, but the result is great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so awesome!!
    I love it!
    I don't manage to do the pattern after I put all the coats of polish for WM )=

    ReplyDelete
  21. Preciosa!! de las mas bonitas que he visto

    ReplyDelete
  22. happy independence day!
    GREAT MANI!

    ReplyDelete
  23. i'm speechless... this is brilliant :-D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pero cómo has hecho eso??? Es Marble? Qué pasada chiquilla!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you very much for all your comments, you guys Rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW... this looks amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Absolutely stunning! The colours go well together and it is a perfect tribute mani. Really amazing marbling!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Carolina I am SO jealous of your fantastic water marbling! This is one of the best I have ever seen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. De verdad es IMPRESIONANTE!! demasiado bello...orgullo de Venezuela para el mundo...QUE TALENTO!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love this! This is so perfectly done. Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful!!!! A very good tribute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I had limited access to the internet at the cottage last week, but I sneeked a peek at this manicure while there and couldn't get enough! You are the queen of watermarbling (officially crowned by me) AND the star stamp is a brilliant idea! the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  33. That is a beautiful water marble, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  34. How could I have missed this?!?! I thought I looked through your entire blog when I discovered it a few months ago, but I would have remembered this. AWESOME job!!!

    ReplyDelete