6/24/2011

China Glaze - Towel Boy Toy, BM01/Konad M79

Towel Boy Toy nail polish from Poolside Summer 2010 Collection.
It's a bright sky blue with soft blue shimmer.  It was really easy to apply. I did three coats.

Towel Boy Toy nail polish de la Colección Poolside del Verano 2010.
Es un azul cielo con un poco de shimmer. Fué muy fácil de aplicar, usé tres capas.
  




 Bundle Monster BM01/ Konad M79 - White and Yellow Special polishes



Thank you for watching!
Gacias por mirar!

12 comments:

  1. This blue is so bright it burns my eyes. I like it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty blue! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty and bright colors! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect summer mani! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo cute! Love the bright blue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great color, cute design :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. hermoso color! cute clouds! <3 que bonito!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love,love,love this the color is amazing and the nail art is fab :)

    http://xcharmed-chickx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Qué diseño tan alegre para el verano!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh I want this color so bad!

    ReplyDelete