6/18/2011

China Glaze - Raspberry Festival

Raspberry Festival is from China Glaze’s Summer Days Collection that was released in 2009, it's a Pinky/red jelly finish nail polish with dark pink and  glass fleck shimmer. I applied two coats for full opacity.




Yesterday I saw this on Kristin's blog The Manicured Monkey, she did an Awesome manicure using nail striping tape, she also has a tutorial   Manicured Monkey YouTube
check out her Blog and YT channel to see her manicures.

I used Sinful Color Black on Black





 Thank you for watching!

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! love the red hot effect with black. superb!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design, it's so elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the red and black, such neat lines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the finished result . It's gorgeous (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. que preciosidad, enserio tendrian que contratarte en un salon de uñas minimo

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful! You chose great colors as usual :D I love this type of mani, it's easy and looks complicated lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Qué maravilla por favor! Me parece taaaan bonito!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous design with the thin strips :) And I can't help but love the red polish with inner glow (shimmer)... So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I almost ordered some of those striping tapes.. I should have have!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The strips technique looks awesome! that turned out really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome! love the combination. hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  12. it looks great!! I saw this on her blog too, and wanted to tell her I loved it than got caught up with work.

    ReplyDelete