5/03/2011

ZOYA - Pippa, BM203

Good morning! 
Today I'm am showing you Pippa, a yellow creme from the La-Di-Da collection.
(3 coats)

Buenos días!
Hoy les traigo Pippa, un amarillo de acabado cremoso de la colección La-Di-Da. 
(3 capas)




Bundle Monster BM 203/Konad Special Psyche Pink





Thank you for watching!
Gracias por mirar!

Don't forget to enter my May Giveaway!


12 comments:

  1. Lindo demais!!!

    Bjks, karla
    http://loucuradosesmaltes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design, it makes it all so cheerfull!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW, This looks so cool. Love the color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encantó este amarillo y luce precioso con el estampado :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geniales! siempre sorprendes! no se como te las arreglas! =D
    un besito

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely manicure!
    i awarded you on my blog :]
    http://konadnails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!!
    Loved that nail art!
    Dont have any yellow polish but after seeing yours, I want it too!
    LOL
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. the pink sp stamped great over the bright yellow, I love the design too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yellow looks unbelievably good on you! Plus your nails are GORGEOUS! Loving the design! It is a perfect TEN! :)

    ReplyDelete