"I have enough nail polishes..." - Said no one ever.
That looks pretty freaking cool! It crackles nicely and I love it over HTAT!
I just bought this about 20 minutes ago, can't wait to try it on friday! :D
I love gold crackle. Finally something new :)
no me acaba de gustar, queda poco roto y muy hinchado
I am really loving this gold crackle! I haven't gotten any Shatter/crackle polishes yet because I just wasn't that thrilled with them, but this look I like alot!
love this
Tanto ver los crackle que al final me voy a tener que hacer con uno por "el qué dirán" ;-)
That looks pretty freaking cool! It crackles nicely and I love it over HTAT!
ReplyDeleteI just bought this about 20 minutes ago, can't wait to try it on friday! :D
ReplyDeleteI love gold crackle. Finally something new :)
ReplyDeleteno me acaba de gustar, queda poco roto y muy hinchado
ReplyDeleteI am really loving this gold crackle! I haven't gotten any Shatter/crackle polishes yet because I just wasn't that thrilled with them, but this look I like alot!
ReplyDeletelove this
ReplyDeleteTanto ver los crackle que al final me voy a tener que hacer con uno por "el qué dirán" ;-)
ReplyDelete