5/25/2011

Pink Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!
Feliz Miércoles!

Today I'm wearing Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro in "Posh Pink", is a beautiful creme hot pink.
Hoy les traigo "Posh Pink" de Rimmel London Lasting Finish, es un cremso rosado fuerte. 



Konad M44/ Special Black / Striping Tape


 


Thank you for watching and Have a Pink Day!

Gracias por mirar y que tengas un Día Rosado!

8 comments:

  1. hi. your blog is amazing and i can only hope that my blog reaches people too :) please help out a fellow blogger by checking my site out.

    http://nailsbykatevergara.blogspot.com

    this is a new blog and i wil appreciate if you visit :)

    cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tips!! The colour is gorgeous! And looks so good on you!! Here the bottles of rimmel are round.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful as usual! what do you think of the Rimmel brushes? I think the brush is ok but the bottle opening is too small for the brush! any tips on this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous color, so bright! the stamping is so cool.

    http://www.oliviafrescura.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love the way you incorporated the striping tape!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THE BEST ! i am just continuously staring at it <3 its so amazing ! i love rimmel too !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me encanta el estampado de francesa! Hace tiempo que no estampo! A ver si me pongo... ;-)

    ReplyDelete