"I have enough nail polishes..." - Said no one ever.
Awesome!!Great polishes!
que bonito el azul!!!me encanta!http://cajondesordenado.blogspot.com
ow, very pretty! Now I'm thinking to get these beauties for myself as well.. :)
Love it!! I already have Edward, but still need to find Bella!
Hermoso color...divinoooo, me encanto :)
Both are gorgeus. And I use Bella for stamping, too! ;)
super cute combo, the teal is very very pretty!
Great effect.Unfortunately I didn't see this colour of nail art twins in my shops.
Me encanta sobretodo el toque original que deja la purpurina, muy bonito!
I love the big square glitter in Edward... If I could find it around here, I might even be able to overlook the names and buy them anyway.
Lovely mani and combo. I wish I could get into this Essence set of lacquers more - they are so pretty but I just don't get into it for me. I love the stamping too. LOVELY
Hey Girl!I gave you an award on my blog...http://princesspoly430.blogspot.com/2011/05/kreativ-blogger-award.html
No he probado ninguno de estos combos, pero tienen muy buena pinta.El detalle de estampado de una de las uñas queda precioso!
Me encanta!! Queda precioso el estampado ademas
Awesome!!
ReplyDeleteGreat polishes!
que bonito el azul!!!me encanta!
ReplyDeletehttp://cajondesordenado.blogspot.com
ow, very pretty! Now I'm thinking to get these beauties for myself as well.. :)
ReplyDeleteLove it!! I already have Edward, but still need to find Bella!
ReplyDeleteHermoso color...divinoooo, me encanto :)
ReplyDeleteBoth are gorgeus. And I use Bella for stamping, too! ;)
ReplyDeletesuper cute combo, the teal is very very pretty!
ReplyDeleteGreat effect.
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately I didn't see this colour of nail art twins in my shops.
Me encanta sobretodo el toque original que deja la purpurina, muy bonito!
ReplyDeleteI love the big square glitter in Edward... If I could find it around here, I might even be able to overlook the names and buy them anyway.
ReplyDeleteLovely mani and combo. I wish I could get into this Essence set of lacquers more - they are so pretty but I just don't get into it for me. I love the stamping too. LOVELY
ReplyDeleteHey Girl!
ReplyDeleteI gave you an award on my blog...
http://princesspoly430.blogspot.com/2011/05/kreativ-blogger-award.html
No he probado ninguno de estos combos, pero tienen muy buena pinta.
ReplyDeleteEl detalle de estampado de una de las uñas queda precioso!
Me encanta!! Queda precioso el estampado ademas
ReplyDelete