5/07/2011

Cherry O's

I got this from The Dollar Nail Art Store long time ago and only used it once.
Today I tried the "Cherry O's" foil,  it's a holographic red with small circles.
I applied as a base color one coat of the OPI "Ali's Big Break"
Also, today I cut down my nails a little bit and shaped them squoval. 

Compré éstos foils en la tienda online The Dollar Nail Art  hace algún tiempo y solo ué un azul una vez. Hoy probé "Cherry O's" es un rojo holográfico con pequeños círculos.
Como esmalte base, apliqué una capa de OPI "Ali's Big Break"
También hoy corté un poco mis uñas y las limé de forma diferente. 









Have you ever tried foils? Do you like it?
Alguna vez han usado foils? Les gusta?

Thank you for watching!
Gracias por mirar!


20 comments:

  1. OMG! This is amazing! I'm completely in love with it!! the cherry-like design is so original!

    I've never tried foils but now I want to!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these a lot ! I never tried foils but I want to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love this! I've never tried foils before! Looks nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried or even seen anything like this, but I love it. Looks really cool! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried foils and honestly I've never even seen them--I think these are very beautiful and now I am "googling" nail foils lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does this topcoat works with foils?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, did your topcoat wrinkle the foil?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Beauty Addict & rmcandlelight: I used this CG top coat and worked very well with the foil, it didn't wrinkle at all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. qué pasada de look, ese y otros tantos que he visto en tus entradas. te sigo!
    cookiekira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowww....
    I really like this!!!
    besitos

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! OMG this screams x-mas!! So perfect for the Holidays. Or Valentines. I've been wanting to try foils but havent brough myself to order any. Now u have me wanting some!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! OMG this screams x-mas!! So perfect for the Holidays. Or Valentines. I've been wanting to try foils but havent brough myself to order any. Now u have me wanting some!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey! I tagged you in a nail challenge! Let me know if you've already done it.

    I'm a huge fan!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hola wapa!!
    Pues nunca en vida había visto eso!!! pero me encanta como te ha quedado!!! echare un vistazo ;)!
    un besazo wapa
    PotisMania

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg, this one is perfefct, i love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nunca los he probado, pero el resultado es espectacular, y más en un rojo tan vibrante!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those little things are so strange but they look awesome!

    ReplyDelete