Happy Sunday!
Feliz Domingo!
"Apropos Apricot" is an apricot/peach color, has a little bit of silver shimmer.
Application wasn't perfect. it’s very streaky and sheer. I applied 4 coats to get full opacity.
After all I liked the final result.
"Apropos Apricot" es un color durazno/melocotón con unos suaves destellos plateados.
La aplicación no fué muy buena, es muy claro y transparente. Apliqué 4 capas para que quedara opaco.
A pesar de todo me gustó el resultado final.
Bundle Monster BM203/Konad White and HK is from IP I bought from Shirley

I like this color soooo much but i've read all over that the application isn't so good, like you say too. Soooo.. waiting for dupe ;)
ReplyDeleteI love the final result with hello kitty and the gorgeous pattern, what a great combination :)
ReplyDeleteThat color is gorgeous! Hope you have an awesome Sunday Carol. besos*
ReplyDeletethis color is so pretty and looks great on you with the stamping too! I need more peaches/neutrals in my life!
ReplyDeleteme encanta el color para este verano es genial, siempre te lo digo pero te pintas las uñas como una verdadera artista
ReplyDeleteQué pena que necesite 4 capas, es un color precioso! No crees que se parece al Peach de Revlon?
ReplyDeleteI really love the apricot colour! it's so pretty!
ReplyDeleteI'll have to go and look for some Catrice polishes tomorrow (there are plenty just 5 min from where I live lol)
And the white stamping is very nice!!
PS I love your blog. Your nails are beautiful and you always show great pictures, great lacquers and great ideas!! <3
that shade is gorgeous!! I have been loving orange, yellow, coral and turquoise at the moment!
ReplyDeleteMe encanta cómo te ha quedado con el detallito de la HK...! El color de base es precioso.
ReplyDeleteBesos!
i love it more after you had done stamping to it =)
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for all your comments!
ReplyDelete