4/16/2011

Patchwork mani!

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a good weekend. 

Here you have another manicure inspired by Erika from Chloe's Nails
for this manicure I used 3 OPI's colors, "Do You Lilac It?", "The Color To Watch" and "Funky Dunkey"
 and Scotch tape.

Hola, espero que esten pasando un buen fin de semana.

Aqui tienen otra manicure inspirada por Erika de Chloe's Nails
para ésta manicure usé 3 colores OPI "Do You Lilac It?", "The Color To Watch" and "Funky Dunkey"
y Scotch tape. 




 This was my first Patchwork manicure and it wasn't difficult to do at all, I really enjoyed combining colors. Definitely I'll do more manicures like this in the future.

Thank you for watching!

Gracias por mirar!

 

5 comments:

  1. I love this mani! It looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mani....especialmente porque escogistes mis colores favoritos...purples!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love it!
    Nice combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty mani and love the color combos used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta esta técnica. No parece muy difícil, a ver si me animo a probarlo ;-)

    ReplyDelete