It's Giveaway time!!
Es tiempo de Sorteo!!
This Giveaway is open to all my followers and is international.
You have the opportunity to win this:
Este sorteo está abierto a todos mis seguidores y es internacional.
Tendrás la oportunidad de ganarte ésto:
This giveaway is open till May 31st, 2011.
Este sorteo estará abierto hasta el 31 de Mayo de 2011.
You must be a follower to participate
Debes ser seguidor para participar.
I would like to welcome all new followers
Bienvenidos los nuevos seguidores
To participate, just fill out this form.
Para participar, sólo llena éste formulario.
GOOD LUCK!
BUENA SUERTE!
Todos los premios de este sorteo son nuevos y fueron comprados por mi.
All the prizes for this giveaway are brand new and were bought by me.
Yay, A giveaway!! Entered and I also love your new layout. I love your blog so much that I have awarded you with the Kreativ blogger award, Please go here to see it http://karinsnailblog.blogspot.com/2011/05/kreativ-blogger-award.html
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteNice giveaway! But I don't have a Facebook or Twitter account, so... I don't stand a chance... I wish there were alternative ways to catch up with that - for example, why not write a post on my blog to talk about your giveaway? (you already are in my blogroll ;P)
Anyway, I really like your layout too! What tools are you using to create this?
Congrats in advance for your Kreativ Blogger Award! ;)
yey, great giveaway, thanks dear :-D
ReplyDeleteLovely giveaway!
ReplyDeleteGracias por tu increíble giveaway y por permitirnos participar a tus lectores internacionales.
ReplyDeleteMe encanta tu nuevo diseño del blog... Enhorabuena! ;-)
gracias por el sorteo!
ReplyDeleteme gusta mucho la nueva plantilla del blog!
besos!
Awesome giveaway! Thanks for giving us a chance to win those beauties! xx
ReplyDeleteMe encanta el aspecto del blog :D! (y su contenido, cómo no ^^). Gracias por la oportunidad, un saludo :)!!
ReplyDeleteRecien te encontre a traves de Ahorrando Dolares. Me gusta tu blog y desde ya soy tu fan. Saludos... Carmen Ortiz
ReplyDeleteLindoooooo amei tudo aqui no seu blogs bjinh *)
ReplyDeletegreat giveaway!! Gracias!
ReplyDeleteGracias Carol por el sorteo, suerte para todas!! un abrazo.. ;)
ReplyDeletegracias por el sorteo^^ yo me apunto
ReplyDeleteMuchas gracias, you're so kind :) x
ReplyDeletegreat giveaway!!! Thanks!
ReplyDeletegracias por el sorteo ,mi gran pasion son las decoraciones de uñas ,y esos esmaltes estan preciosos
ReplyDeleteAwesome giveaway =) sorry if i entered twice.. actually i forgot if i entered or not
ReplyDeleteEntrando en los ultimos días jeje, espero ganarme el premio, suerte a todas!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for this giveaway!
ReplyDeletePosted: http://giveawayland.blogspot.com/2011/05/giveaway-china-glaze-sinful-colors-ulta.html
Gracias por este sorteo a ver si hay suerte
ReplyDeletethanks for hosting the giveaway!
ReplyDelete