This is the first nail polish I have to try from my swap with Ruxi, it's the most perfect Periwinkle color.
I love this nail polish!
Este es el primer esmalte que tenía que usar de mi intercambio con Ruxi, es el color perfecto.
Amo, éste esmalte!
Bundle Monster 03/ China Glaze "Harmony" "Admire"
Thank you for watching!
Gracias por mirar!
I love the romantique collection, you can't beat an entire collection you can stamp with! great mani :D
ReplyDeleteOoooo, Pretty!! Love the color..The design is so pretty. Great job!!
ReplyDelete@Kristin, Thank you! I only own those two from Romantique, definitely the are great for stamping.
ReplyDelete@Karin, thank you so much.
Love it!! it looks great on you and I know you like blues
ReplyDeleteme encanta tu blog! te sigo desde hace meses y cada vez que pones un articulo nuevo me sorprendes.
ReplyDeleteSon preciosos los diseños.
un saludo!
Gorgeous periwinkle! I love such colours!
ReplyDeleteYo he visto toda la gama de colores nuevos que ha sacado kiko y es preciosa unos colores super primaverlas y coloridos^^
ReplyDeleteme ha gustado mucho tu diseñoo!
El color me recuerda mucho al Up in the air de Catrice. Es lo único que impide que salga corriendo a la tienda a comprarlo, jaja!
ReplyDelete