4/09/2011

Color Club - Otherworldly

Hello dear readers, I hope you are having a wonderful Saturday, today I'm wearing this beautiful blue that reminds me of a swimming pool.
Color Club "Otherworldly" 
(2 capas/coats)
 





Konad M16/China Glaze Devotion, BM08/White Special
Click the picture to enlarge.

 


 Thank you for watching!
Gracias por mirar!

10 comments:

  1. Qué bonito! Me encantó el estampado, y ese esmalte me recuerda mucho a uno de Essence

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely blue!! and the glitter makes it special

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lalalal love! The stamping is so cute! I love the bubbles

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so gorgeous! It looks good on you! The stamping is really cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. So prettttyyyyyyyyyy <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant choice of stamps to go with that colour. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you... I really enjoyed doing this manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonder!
    I love it!
    Nice mani on it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me encantan los motivos tan acuáticos, perfectos para este azul!

    ReplyDelete