4/21/2011

China Glaze - Rose Among Thorns

Rose Among Thorns China Glaze Nail Polish is part of the China Glaze INK Collection.
It's a gorgeous neon red/orange that is perfect for summer. Opaque in 3 coats and smooth application.

Rose Among Thorns es de la Colección INK de China Glaze.
Este hermoso fluorescente rojo/naranja es perfecto para verano. Opaco en 3 capas de aplicación muy suave. 






 Thank you for watching!
Gracias por mirar!

6 comments:

  1. Holaa!!
    que bonito color, me encanta!!

    http://sorikiara.blogspot.com

    Bss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color!! I actually have it one my toes right now - I have been getting into neons lately - they are so bright and fun... this polish looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! i've never heard of this color before, but its absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super intenso y como bien dices ideal para el verano cuando nos ponemos morenitas :-)

    ReplyDelete