3/24/2011

ZOYA - Phoebe

This is one of the three new releases Mod Polishes from Zoya, it's a bright blue, almost neon, the finish is matte and dries very fast.
No top coat


 

With Top Coat



I really like this color, well... I love any shade of blue.

Thank you for watching!
Gracias por mirar!

15 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more pics I see of this the more I cant wait for mine to get here. Amazing! I love how it looks like silk wrapped nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh! this color is so great

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful with the matt finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a real beauty!
    I like the shape of your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I´m in love with this nailpolish!!!
    Beauuuuuuuuuuuutiful shade!!
    xoxo

    http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much.
    I just ordered this one and the green.
    This color is so beautiful IRL.
    Thank you very much for all your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks fabulous! I hope to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks really extraordinary on your nails, I don't think I've ever seen such a polish in my entire life, oh my!!
    (now of course maybe I'll own it in another life, but still, watching it here comforts me ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow at this colour! looks gorg on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me gustan ambos resultados, tanto con el Top Coat como sin él. El color es una pasada, me encantan los azules! jaja
    Muak!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jajaja! Otra como Subflava y su obsesión por los azules. Yo sin embargo si no es muy oscuro...
    El efecto mate me sigue resultando raro, pero es bonito.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the matte version =D

    ReplyDelete