3/28/2011

Sinful Colors - Pull Over, Revlon - Copper Penny, BM12

Sinful Colors "Pull Over"
(3capas/coats)

As you can see, I cut down my nails a little bit.
Como pueden ver, corté mis uñas un poco.




Then, using Scotch Tape and Revlon "Copper Penny" I did a diagonal pattern on the tip
Con Scotch Tape y Revlon "Copper Penny" pinté diagonal en la punta. 



Bundle Monster BM12/ Konad Special/Black and Revlon "Copper Penny"(Ring Finger)




Thank you for watching!
Gracias por mirar!



10 comments:

  1. Oh wow that's a nice mani! Very cool, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the konading you did on this, and I love the base colour too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a big fan of this collection but I definitely love your mani on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ambos colores por separado no me dicen nada... pero has conseguido un combo increíble y me encanta tu decoración!
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks great Carol, well done. Yellow is a hard colour to do anything with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So preeeeetty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Qué bonita la manicura, super original! Me ha encantado el color del esmalte de Revlon ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow i like this yellow and golden brown combination.....
    Pull Up banner

    ReplyDelete