This is my first "Pink Wednesday", for today I have ULTA "Ticket to Paradise" (2coats), this is a Pink Coral creamy base, so easy and smooth application.
<--- If you like to join the "Pink Wednesdays" just click on the picture on the left side for more information.
Este es mi primer "Miércoles Rosado", hoy les traigo ULTA "Ticket to Paradise" (2capas), es un rosado coral de base cremosa, de fácil y suave aplicación.
<--- Si quieres unirte a los "Miércoles Rosados" solo has click en la foto de la barra izquierda para más información.
I just added some nail art sticker from Kiss.
Thank you for watching!
Gracias por mirar!
Lovely pink and great idea about pink wednesdays. :D I have pink year at the moment I guess. x)
ReplyDeletete quedo bonito a mi mama tambien el encanto el color
ReplyDeleteBEautiful bubble gum pink!
ReplyDeleteI like the rhinestones you used as an accent. And, I adore!!! your nails!
ReplyDeleteI love what you did with those little gems! Really cute, I gotta do those pink wednesdays :)
ReplyDeleteThis looks super cute!! :D
ReplyDeleteMuito lindo amei um bjim :)
ReplyDeletewww.unhasarteseestilos.blogspot.com
REally cute!
ReplyDeletefrescuritesfemininas.blogspot.com
Hola carol...
ReplyDeleteMuy bonita esta color!!!
besitos
yayaya! You can sit with us now haha! I love this mani so much. The accents are soo pretty!
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone!
ReplyDeleteYou all are invited to join the "Pink Club"
Hugs!
Pink Wednesdays! Qué simpático! Este rosa cremoso me encanta, no sé si tengo algo parecido y eso que tengo bastantes rosas.
ReplyDeleteLas pegatinas quedan muy elegantes.