"I have enough nail polishes..." - Said no one ever.
I love what you did here, this is so cute!!
Beautiful blue! <3 Love the dots, that's my fav pattern. :)
I love it! Makes me think of summer :Dx Elize
Love it! Summer with an Edge!
Such a gorgeous color and love you nail art.
the dots are super cute on this! I wish it had more "DS" glimmer when you wear it alone
gorgeous color and super cute mani :-D
Thank you beautiful Ladies!
Un azul increible!
This nail polish is very beautiful =)
I love what you did here, this is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful blue! <3 Love the dots, that's my fav pattern. :)
ReplyDeleteI love it! Makes me think of summer :D
ReplyDeletex Elize
Love it! Summer with an Edge!
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous color and love you nail art.
ReplyDeletethe dots are super cute on this! I wish it had more "DS" glimmer when you wear it alone
ReplyDeletegorgeous color and super cute mani :-D
ReplyDeleteThank you beautiful Ladies!
ReplyDeleteUn azul increible!
ReplyDeleteThis nail polish is very beautiful =)
ReplyDelete