Another manicure inspired by Erika from Chloe's Nails.
First 2 coats of CG "Electra Magenta"
Otra manicure inspirada por Erika de Chloe's Nails.
Primero, dos capas de CG "Electra Magenta"
I created this look using my "Pinking" Scissors, Scotch Tape and Sinful Colors "Black On Black"
Este look lo logré con ésta tijera y Scotch Tape usando Sinful Colors "Black on Black"
Thank you for watching!
Gracias por mirar!
wow beautiful! your nails are always so inspiring :]
ReplyDeleteThat is an awesome idea lol. I think I may try that! I loveee it!
ReplyDeletegreat combo :-)
ReplyDeleteThis is BEAUTIFUL! Electra Magenta looks gorgeous. :)
ReplyDeleteMe encanta...!
ReplyDeleteYa ando loca buscando tijeras de este tipo... :D
bonito el magenta y la combinacion me recuerda un ponque cupcake o simplemente una torta
ReplyDeletemuy lindo
I love the design with those scissors, brilliant idea!
ReplyDeleteI just love it!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome combo!
Que bonito!!!!! te ha quedado precioso y los dos colores juntos quedan de maravilla ;)
ReplyDeletebesitos ^^*
Wow que espectacular! Me encanta!
ReplyDeletesuch a cute and creative mani!
ReplyDeleteOw this looks great!! I just discovered the wonderful world of Scotch tape myself :)Can`t wait to try out cool things like this
ReplyDeleteMe encanta! Justo acabo de ver el truquillo de las tijeras en otro blog, y yo que no sabía ni que existían.
ReplyDeleteEl esmalte de CG va directo a mi wishlist!