10/10/2010

Happy 101 Award

Hace un tiempo Ivana me nominó para éste Award.
I got this Award from Ivana

Gracias Ivana.
Thank you Ivana.


The rules are:
1. Post who gave you this award.
2. State 10 things you like.
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers

Las reglas son:
1. Nombra a la persona que te nominó.
2. Nombra 10 cosas que te gustan.
3. Dale ésta nominación a 10 personas más.

Aqui están las 10 cosas que me gustan:
10 things I like:

  1. Mi familia / My family (Husband, 2 kids and my dog)
  2. Pinturas de uñas / Nail Polish ♥♥♥♥♥
  3. Chocolate
  4. Hello Kitty
  5. Mi computadora / My pc
  6. Jugar los Sims3 / Playing The Sims 3
  7. El otoño y la Primavera / Fall and Spring
  8. Té verde / Green tea
  9. Sushi
  10. Blogging                       

Los nominados para éste Award son: 
I'm giving this award to:

Also Known As...


Thank you Ivana

2 comments: